Okay now, you all know I love love love lip balms, right? I literally have an addiction of lip balms! I have to have something on my lips ALL.THE.TIME!! So, how could I resist buying the hottest little jar of tinted balm in the market right now!!! I finally gave in and added a new baby to my already overgrowing collection...take a look...
Claims : Lakme Lip Love Conditioner With Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil known to hydrate and condition lips and SPF 12 to protect from sun damage.
These cute little balms come in four shades:
- Siren - bright orange-coral color
- Charmer - subtle pinkish coral color
- Hottie - bright pink color
- Flirt - bright watermelon pink color
[I decided to go with "Siren" as I have a fetish for bright coral lip products :P]
What I like about this product :-
- It looks super cute!!I love the packaging ^____^
- The color payoff is amazing! I have never found a lip balm which is so pigmented.
- It's quite moisturizing and hydrating.
- It has spf 12, which is always good :)
- They smell yummmm.....kinda sweet but not too overwhelming.
- Stays on the lips for good 1 hour and slowly fades to a gorgeous coral tint.
- I also like the consistency of this balm, it's not hard at all. It's very creamy and soft.
- It looks amazing over my mlbb lipstick!
- It does not settle in the fine lines of my lips.In fact, my lips look much more smoother and plumped with this balm on.
What I don't like about this product :-
- Applying this lip balm is a little difficult, I use my finger and my finger gets stained a little bit and I always have to carry a tissue with me to wipe it off.
- It cannot be used under lipsticks as a normal balm as it's very creamy and buttery.
- Well frankly, it IS over priced for a 3gm of tinted lip balm...
Price - Rs. 225
Rating - 4 / 5
Will I recommend - YES!!! I am so tempted to get all the other colors in this collection but I am getting better and better in restraining myself these days. Damn.