I have been waiting to try out this product since past one month when it was launched in India but I couldn't find it anywhere and so when last week I finally found it, I tried it instantly & wanted to write a short review to let you guys know about this product.
BB Creams are becoming quite popular these days as it reduces various steps to one single step in the mornings. It moisturizes, conceals, provides a healthy glow, lightens and protects the skin from UV rays. You can skip your moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer and foundation and just apply a BB Cream and it would work the same. The Korean BB Creams are also supposed to heal the skin of any imperfections but I wouldn't expect the Garnier one to do that.
The Daily Mail called the BB Creams "the Swiss Army Knife of the beauty industry". I couldn't agree more! When you are on a time crunch, these can save at least 5-8 minutes of your beauty regime which is a lot!
Now, does Garnier's All-in-one Miracle Skin Perfector BB cream stand upto it's claims?
After trying out the product for one whole day, the final verdict is:
- It does sort of live up to it's claims.
- It brightens, moisturizes and evens out the skin-tone.
- It stays put for 5-6 hours without budging.
- It's not greasy. It might get greasy only if you apply moisturizer before the BB Cream. Use it as it is...cleanse, tone and the BB Cream, it's moisturizing enough on it's own.
- Provides a semi-matte finish.
- Super Affordable! [Rs.99 for 18gm & Rs.199 for 40gm]
- Easy to apply. You just need to blend it in with your fingers.
I feel it's an excellent substitute for the legendary Pond's Tinted Moisturizer. The price is amazing and so is the quality.
However, it might not be the best product for dry skin. So, if you have dry skin, I would suggest moisturizing your skin first and then applying the BB Cream. And this product is truly a dream come true for people with oily skin.